Uncover their Past : Protect your Future
Over 30 Years of Combined Investigative Experience
- Founded in 2001
- Headquartered in Frisco, Texas
- A Licensed Private Investigative Firm
- Members of NAPBS, SHRM, TALI, & ASIS
- Constant growth achieved over the past 7 years
- Nationwide research team managed through automation in our proprietary system
Our Online System is Simple, Efficient, and User-friendly
- Online Client Account can be accessed 24/7 and is customizable.
- Multiple users can be created so each search is associated with the requestor.
- Invoices are generated on a monthly basis and can be paid securely via credit card.
- Pending reports and searches requiring attention appear on the ‘MyCIA’ home page.
- Previously ordered reports can be archived and found based on various search criteria.
- ‘Reference’ field offers endless options for sorting searches on an invoice.
- ‘Price Check’ feature effortlessly allows current pricing to be reviewed.
- ‘Order More’ button populates the applicant’s information for convenience when requesting additional searches.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
CIA Uses 6 Levels of Protection to Secure Online Data
- All orders are requested and sent back via 256-bit SSL encryption, secured by a security certificate from Comodo.
- Our network is protected from the outside via CISCO ASA 5505 firewalls, and only accessed remotely via HTTP, HTTPS, and SMTP (email) protocols. All other ports are blocked.
- Our inside network is protected via Windows 2008 Enterprise Severs, with redundancy, and offsite backup.
- The data is protected and encrypted in Lotus Domino servers, and replicated offsite to a secure location with another CISCO ASA 5505 firewall.
- We limit access to sensitive data inside our office by encrypting all the way down to field level on certain things like credit card numbers and social security numbers, and only allow access to those who need the information.
- CIA practices a "paperless" operation, which effectively prevents any names and/or social security numbers from accidentally getting into the wrong hands. Any printed documents are shredded immediately after faxing.